Froogal Terms & Conditions
By using the “Froogal” web site (“Service”), or any services of Aadhaar Softech Solutions PVT LTD (“Froogal”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. Froogal reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- You must provide your organization’s legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Froogal cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Froogal, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Froogal service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deletion of your Account. Froogal reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- As invoicing is based on services already rendered, Froogal operates with a strict no refund policy.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Froogal reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Froogal Site (www.froogal.ai) or the Service itself over email / sms.
- Froogal shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Froogal does not pre-screen Content, but Froogal has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Froogal uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Froogal, or any other Froogal service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Froogal.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Froogal customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Froogal does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Froogal shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Froogal has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Froogal to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Froogal and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Froogal (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The aggregate liability of Froogal and all Froogal entities (including entities directly or indirectly controlled by, or under common control with Froogal for all claims under this Terms of Service will not exceed an amount equal to the sum of all subscription fees received by Froogal from you.
- Nothing in this clause applies to exclude or limit Froogal liability to the extent that a claim is as a result of dishonesty, fraud, wilful misconduct or wilful concealment by Froogal, its agents or advisers.
- This Terms of Service, and this clause, is governed by the laws of the Govt. of India. The Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hyderabad, India Jurisdiction.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Froogal dot ai.